Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, November 23, 2018

Christmas Is Near!

Hi and welcome to my blog. I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! I want to show you a card I made with a brand new Christmas tree stamp from Just For Fun Stamps called Skinny Tree.


I stamped the tree six times on different patterned papers, leaving the trunk on the middle one. I fussy cut them and adhered them to the card. The "snow" at the bottom of the card was made by using a swirl punch. I added silver star stickers on the top of each tree. 

There is still time to join in this month's challenge, using red, orange and brown colors. We hope to see you there!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Love To Scrap:  Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Baby It's Cold Outside

6 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such a fun little Christmas card April. Great idea to use the punch - it really does look like snow!

Lin said...

A pretty design, April; love your snowbank, too! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Conniecrafter said...

they look all festive in the different patterns

Wendy Bellino said...

April, I just wanted to pop over and tell you how much I love your skinny trees! The patterned paper is so festive!

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

Beautiful Christmas card! Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is just the cutest! What a great tree!

Blog Archive