Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, November 12, 2018

Shabby Chic #21

Hi Everyone! Welcome to my blog. Thanksgiving is coming soon! I want to show you a shabby chic Thanksgiving card I made. I love this image from Inkadinkado. I colored it using alcohol markers, cut it out using the Gina Marie Stitched Oval die and sponged the edges with brown ink. I filled in the "stitching" with a brown marker.


The frame, brown embossed panel and swirl are Spellbinder dies. I added red metallic dots and a bow for embellishment. The card base was also sponged around the edges with brown ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you will have a blessed Thanksgiving.

Challenges entered:

Addicted To Stamps:  Anything Goes - Option (Ribbon)
Simon says Monday Challenge:  Thanks/Thanksgiving
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Thanks/Thanksgiving



4 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, love your coloring and neat faux stitching... Love that swirl in the corner too!

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful card! The Thanksgiving images and fall colour look fabulous 😀. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! J 😊 x

Danoesja said...

It's very beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps.
Greetings, Danoesja

Barbara said...

Gorgeous card, colors are perfect for Thanksgiving! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbara

Blog Archive