Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Handmade Background #6

Hi and welcome back to my handmade backgrounds series. Everything on this card is glossy, so I hope that  you can really see the patterns. It was hard for me to get good pictures without a lot of shadows or shine from the light.

I love stamping with Mica Gloss on black glossy card stock because the backgrounds look mysterious to me. Mica Gloss is a beautiful metallic ink that is a little thicker than others and you can stamp with it and paint with it. It also works very well on a gelli plate.

On this card I randomly stamped a vine stamp all over black glossy card stock and used various colors.


I found a cute panda stamp in my stamp stash that I have had forever! I colored the bamboo using Twinkling H2Os.


I am really enjoying going through my backgrounds because it is forcing me to make cards out of my box. 

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!



6 comments:

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a heartwarmingly sweet, beautiful panda image. This card is thoroughly darling and instantly puts a smile on one's face.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Your stamping is so perfectly done, I thought it was a background stamp at first. Very pretty,

Bunny said...

The background is fabulous. No wonder you love it. The card turned out beautiful. [Bunny]

Shona Erlenborn said...

That background makes the perfect backdrop for your cute panda! The Mica Gloss certainly looks amazing!

Conniecrafter said...

Cool background, just perfect for the sweet Pandas!!

Diane said...

Fabulous technique, I have never tried it. Your card design is so cute.

Hugs Diane

Blog Archive