Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Happy Bird - Day

Hi and welcome to my blog. I have a fun card to show you, and boy don't we need some fun right now with all the bad news going around!


First I used the Grunge Dots stencil by A Colorful Life Designs and sponged over it using Picked Raspberry Distress Ink. I stamped the fun Penny Black stamp over the background and colored the image using a Tombow marker. This was a fun and simple card to make!

Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your day!

Challenges entered:

Penny Black:  Anything Goes
Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Stencil Fun
The House That Stamps Built: Tic Tac Toe ( sponging, black and white + one color, cats ) M1120



6 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is so fun!! Yes, much needed right now! Such a cool design, April!

Donna said...

This is so cheerful and fun, great design and I appreciate the smile it put on my face! Glad you joined us at The House That Stamps Built!

Heather said...

Oh, this IS fun!! Love that stenciled background and the look on the kitties face! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Conniecrafter said...

such a fun stamp, looks like the one bird is going to dive bomb that cat :) cool background for it!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

These bright colors are sooooo much fun! Great card!

Glittered Paws said...

What a fun card - I'm sitting here smiling. Love the stencil you used for the background. Thanks for joining us over at The House that Stamps Built.

Blog Archive