Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Neon Flowers

Hi and welcome to my blog. I want to show you a card that I made using neon colors. I also used a fun technique.


First of all I stamped a swirl background stamp by Stampabilities onto white card stock using white pigment ink. When the ink dried I stamped the flower stamp (unknown) over the whole card using bright colors of Distress inks. The swirls showed through the stamped flowers for a textured look. I added a small flower by Rubber Nature Art Stamps. The hello die is by Tonic.

I am so glad that Spring is on its way! We have trees and daffodils blooming here. I wanted to make a cheery card to celebrate!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful and blessed day!

Challenge entered:

ModSquad:  Bring on the Neon





5 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is beautiful! I know I tried this technique once and it didn’t turn out. I should try again. TFS!

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is so fun April. It is so Spring-like - just what you envisaged!

Judy Woodland said...

Oh, just look at all this fabulous bright goodness. Wonderful design!!!! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!



Conniecrafter said...

that is a great technique and looks so pretty!!
How nice to have the blooming trees, I can't wait for us to get that here!

Donna Ellis said...

How beautiful, April! Your colors are so happy and cheerful! hugs, de

Blog Archive