Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Happy Easter!

Hi and welcome to my blog. Because of the rough time we are in right now many of us are celebrating Easter in creative ways. I will miss being at church and celebrating with my fellow believers. I am thankful that we have technology where we can have virtual church these days!


I Peter 1:3 says -- Praise be to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In His great mercy He has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.

I am so thankful that Jesus willingly gave Himself to die for me so that I might have eternal life with Him. I am glad that He is alive in heaven and waiting for all of His children to come to live with him for eternity.

I hope that each one of you will have a blessed Easter!

3 comments:

Bunny said...

Cute card. I hope you have a Happy Easter. It'll be a blessing but it would be nice to be with everyone. We are using Zoom on Wed nighs and of course we have virtual, too. [Bunny]

Conniecrafter said...

I too am very thankful for the technology that brings us together as a church family. And that we can visit each other through our blogs! what a day that will be when we join him in heaven!!
Happy Easter!
Gorgeous card!!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Happy Easter to you April! Your card is so pretty. Love the little bunny!

Blog Archive