Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, April 27, 2020

House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge #315

Challenge # 315
ANYTHING GOES  
option/ Better Together (two or more of something)
hosted by our Talented Teamie MISTI




Welcome back our Generous SPONSOR


One Lucky Winner will receive a 
$6 Voucher to spend @ Di's Digi Stamps

Bio.
I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with like minded people.

I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not
 find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back
I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them
 and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!

AND

We have these two adorable House Mouse stamps from the Design Team for one lucky entrant too!

Please remember you must use a
 House Mouse Design image on your card/project to enter.


I have really been missing my stamping groups lately. I have three stamping groups where we get together to make cards. This cute stamp reminds me of my groups. It is SO much better to craft together! I hope that we will be able to get back together soon.  

It was fun making this background for my card. I took Distress Stains, pounced the nib to the card stock fairly hard and got these fun splats!



Stamp:  Watercolor Wish - Stampendous 
Thinking of You - Stampabilities
Die:  Labels 8 - Spellbinders
Distress Stains
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope to see you over at this fun challenge. Have a wonderful day!

Stamping Sensations:  Somewhere Over the Rainbow





12 comments:

Bunny said...

Oh, I'd love to have a stamping group around me. Hopefully you'll get together soon.

Your card is cute. I love the splats and how you made them. [Bunny]

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card April :-) the image is adorable and I love the sentiment banner and paint splats! Absolutely fabulous! :-)

Hope you have a great day
luv
Lols x x x

Shona Erlenborn said...

Your ink splats are so cool. Thanks for the inspiration. They make a great background for your crafty mice!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Great idea to keep them in black and then have all the bright colors with the splats frame them to showcase that sweet scene! Pretty sentiment banner to bring the sweet message!

KarinsArtScrap said...

colourful and beautiful card April
Gr Karin

Sue said...

April what a fun card. Colors are wonderful and they are making quite a mess!
Super cute.

Hugs
Sue

brenda said...

A delightful House Mouse creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Rainbow' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Dorte said...

Sweet card, April...lovely bright colours and a great 'splash' background.
Have a great week.
Dorte xx

Conniecrafter said...

too cute, like how you arranged the sentiment to be just under the paintbrush!!

Viv said...

Lovely paint splat background for your cute mice! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations

Dora said...

Awesome, I love house mouse. What a great image. Fits perfectly with your background.
Thank you for joining at Stamping sensations.

cebelica said...

This is such a lovely card. I like how colourful it is! xx

Blog Archive