Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, February 13, 2023

Flower Bouquet

Hi and welcome to my blog! We have a beautiful Spring like day today. I enjoyed being outside and taking a walk. I made this card using the Hero Arts Togetherness Floral Bouquet stamp. I colored the stamp using a white colored pencil and then sponged over the bouquet using purple and blue inks. I made a wood panel for the background by scoring randomly on white card stock and swiping blue and purple stamp pads over it. I die cut the "lattice" out of gold card stock and used half of the die to go behind the image.


Stamp:  Togetherness Flower Bouquet - Hero Arts
Dies:     Kaleidoscope - Spellbinders
             Stitched Oval - Gina Marie
            
Distress Inks - Shaded Lilac and Tumbled Glass
White Colored Pencil - Prisma

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Die Cut Divas:  Use Some Gold
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Fun With Dies


3 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous technique, is this what we will be doing? Love your wood background with it and the pretty ribbon!!

Arlene said...

What a wonderful wood panel you made to be the background to your lovely bouquet. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our February challenge of using gold.

Cindy C. said...

Wow so beautifully done! Thanks for linking up to our February challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas.

Blog Archive