Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, February 4, 2023

Get Well Teacups

Hi and welcome to my blog! This time of year it is good to have some get well cards on hand. What better way to help the healing process than with a nice cup of hot tea! 


Dies:     Stacked Butterfly Cups - Tutti
             Stitched Oval - Gina Marie
Paper:   Mariposa - DCWV - black with gold flecks
             Gold card stock mat                                                      
Saying: Stickers - Starform

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Die Cut Divas - Add Some Gold
Simon Says Monday Challenge - Food and/or Drink
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes #581-582


5 comments:

Cindy C. said...

A lovely card!! Thanks for linking up to our February challenge at Die Cut Divas.

Arlene said...

I'm all for a cup of tea, so that is a great card to send to anyone. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our Challenge to use gold

Conniecrafter said...

such a pretty card, I like the pattern of the cups and the way you used the butterflies from it on your card!

Karen Letchworth said...

I love this delightful coffee card, April. I'm a cardmaker and a coffee LOVER so this really delighted my eyes (and my tastebuds). Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful creativity with us at Word Art Wednesday. I appreciate you and hope that you will join us again soon. God bless you always, my creative friend.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Makira said...

💗💗💗 this. What a beautiful card. I saw this on Die Cut Divas and had to stop by for a closer look. I would love for you to enter it into my other challenge, Park Hopping My Happy Place. Your card represents the spinning tea cup ride (aka the Mad Tea Party) in the Magic Kingdom, Disneyworld FL. Your card is a welcome addition to our challenge, and I'd be thrilled to have you join us. Have a creative week.
Makira
https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/
https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/
https://mkccreate.home.blog/

Blog Archive