Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, February 10, 2023

Script Bird

 Hi and welcome to my blog! Today I made a "spring" card. Today it feels like Spring outside. I took advantage of this beautiful day and took a nice walk. In two days we will be back to winter weather!

I love birds, so I used this great bird stamp by Hero Arts. I stamped it using purple ink to go with the paper. It is a stamp from 2012. 


I would like to enter this into the Hero Arts February challenge - Animal Crackers.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

That is such pretty paper and the bird goes perfectly with it, I don't think I have seen that stamp before, like your sprinkling of the gems or sequins!

Kanan Pandya said...

Love your card. Beautiful and elegant. Thanks so much for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero Challenge.

Blog Archive