Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Happy Birthday

Hi and welcome to my blog. I am showing a card today that I made for the Penny Black Saturday challenge. The challenge is anything goes or choose 3 things from the bingo card. I chose sentiment, Penny Black stamped image and the color orange.


I pulled out a gelli background from my stash. I stamped the cute Penny black image, colored it with alcohol markers and fussy cut it to place on the background. The saying is a sticker.



Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:








4 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

so cute and fun, your coloring of the image goes perfectly with your fun background!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very nice Gelli print. I love when my pulls are scruffy like you are showing today. That cat is stink'n cute.

Sue from Oregon said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge! 💕 Sue Kment

Helen said...

Fabulous card - love the background!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Blog Archive