Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, October 22, 2023

Layered Die

Hi and welcome to my blog. Today I am showing a card I made for the Die Cut Diva's challenge - Layered Dies. You could use a layered die set or layer a die over another die. I used the background die set called Elsa by Creative Expression. I had the bird image in my stash and added it to the front along with white cord. The image and border were cut with the Spellbinders small circles die set.The image is from the Royal King stamp company.


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a great day!

Challenge entered:

Die Cut Divas:  Layered Dies


4 comments:

Arlene said...

The bird is so sweet and so pretty. What a lovely background on which to perch this image too.

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our October challenge.

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful layering of the dies in the background and I just love that bird, just gorgeous, goes perfect with your background!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card. The bird image is very attractive, and your background is so nice in layers.

foleysfriend said...

Beautiful card. I love that the colors of the papers mimic the colors of the adorable little bird. I like that the background panels are interesting and can be used in a variety of applications. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

sue n.

Blog Archive