Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Giving Thanks

Hi and welcome to my blog. We are having a little bit of Fall like weather here. I know it won't last long, but I was in the Fall mood and made a card using this cute owl and an embossing folder. I tried a new to me technique with the embossing folder. I used a leaf embossing folder and ran it through my machine using a piece of vellum. I colored with watercolor crayons on the raised areas and colored with blue in the negative area. To make the card, I turned the embossed piece over to where the indented side showed and added the owl and other embellishments.


Stamp:  Owl - Impression Obession
Dies:  Stitched Oval - Gina Marie
           Circle - Crafter's Companion
Embossing Folder:  Leaves - Paper Studio
Watercolor Crayons:  Lyra

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Can You Handle the Pressure - A/G, Leaves
Pammies Inky Pinkies:  Anything Goes 2425
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Stamp It
Word Art Wednesday:  A/G #663 - 664

1 comment:

Melanie Hungerford said...

Such a pretty technique, love the water color and how you used vellum to emboss on. Great fall card! Thanks for sharing with us at Can You Handle the Pressure!

Blog Archive