Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, September 27, 2024

Thinking of You

Hi and welcome to my blog. I hope you are having a good day. I am entering this card in the Woodblock Wednesday Challenge. I recently moved and got rid of about a third of my woodblock stamps, but I still have a good stash! Today I used this pretty stamp from Inkadinkado called Tin Can Mail. I used a mixed media background from my stash where I had used inks and acrylic paint. I stamped over the background and added a couple of moth stickers and some cord. 


Stamp:  Tin Can Mail - Inkadinkado
Distress Inks:  Tumbled Glass and Gathered Twigs - Ranger
White Acrylic Paint - DecoArt
Saying - Honey Bee Stamps
Moth Stickers - The Paper Studio

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Blog Archive