Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Q is for Quilling

Welcome back to my alphabet series! The letter today is Q, so I used quilling on my card. If you are not familiar with what quilling is, here is a link to help explain. I did a very simple quilling on my card to make the flowers. 


Patterned Papers: 

Floral Collage - The Paper Studio
Anthologie - We Are Memory Keepers
                           
Dies:  Given to me - Unknown
Saying - Stampendous

Thanks so much fo stopping by. Have a great day!

Challenge entered:

Word Art Wednesday;  Anything Goes #665 - 666


3 comments:

Barb Finnical said...

What a lovely card April. I just love the quilling! I have seen that technique many times and have even come across the strips for sale, but have never tried it. I looks really fun and it's perfect for these flowers. As guest designer this month over at Word Art Wednesday I just wanted to come over and say hi and say thanks for playing along with us! :)

Karen Letchworth said...

This is so pretty, April. The quilling is delightful and such a great way to make flowers with texture and dimension. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity and talent with us at Word Art Wednesday. Please join us again soon, and have a blessed week.

Conniecrafter said...

Loving your quilled flowers against the fence, I think I have only made on quilled card ever and my friend said she kept it and is one of her favorites I made her :)

Blog Archive