Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Anything Goes -- With Glitter

Hi and welcome to my blog! Today I want to show you a card I made for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Anything Goes -- With Glitter challenge. The challenge is to use any color of glitter on a card. I hope you will join us in this fun challenge to be eligible to win a stamp set of your choice. If you use a Sparkle N Sprinkle stamp you will receive a digital stamp! I can't wait to see what you create. Easter is right around the corner so I decided to make an Easter card with these cute little chicks. Thanks for stopping by. I hope your day is a good one!



Sparkle N Sprinkle supplies used:


10 comments:

Brenda said...

So So sweet :)

Karin said...

Those chicks are just darling! Cute card :)

Donna Ellis said...

SO sweet and Eastery, April! Lots of Sparkle, and such happiness from the little chicks! hugs, de

Anne Temple said...

What a cute image! Love all the glittery edges too.

Julie Z said...

Simply FUN! (and sparkly too of course!) Very cute card April!

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a totally cute little card. Those "peeps" are definitely one of my favorites. Love the added bling of glitter.

E. Marie said...

What a "tweet" card!! That adorable background paper is perfect with these cute little guys and the sparkly glitter.

Sue said...

Hi April, love your darling little chicks, ahhh Spring!
Clever use of the glitter around the edges too.

Hugs
Sue

Jacqueline Smith said...

Fabulous card, love the use of glitter along the edges of your card!

Stacy Morgan said...

Adorable Easter card!

Blog Archive