Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Enjoy The Journey

Hi Everyone! I trust you had a Happy New Year. I want to share a tag I made for 2015. I had a lot of fun making it.




I made my own tissue paper background by dabbing Distress Stains on white tissue paper and stamping on it when it dried using black ink. I crumpled it and then pressed it out a bit. I adhered it to a tag by sponging on a liquid glue. The numbers were cut from black glossy card stock and adhered to corrugated cardboard.



I used Antiquities embossing powder from Sparkle N Sprinkle around the edges of the tag and on the saying. The ribbons were dyed using Distress Stains.



I hope you will have a great year ahead in 2015!

April

Challenges entered:

Frilly and Funkie: Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes


8 comments:

Caryn said...

Great tag - love the masculine feel.
Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such a cool tag April. Love the home made tissue paper!

Donna Ellis said...

how wonderful, April!

Cec said...

Terrific tag with a great background and lots of fun elements. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.
Hugs!
Cec

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Love your take on Tim's January tag. This is fabulous!!

Jenny Marples said...

Love your version of Tim's tag and that yummy background. Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

Sue said...

April, what a fun tag! Love all the details and the ribbon too. Happy New Year to you and yours.

Hugs
Sue

Scrappin with Stephie said...

Love your tag! Definitely my favorite!!

Blog Archive