Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Yummy

Hi Everyone! It am back with another card I made with a stamp set, The Collector 682, from Sparkle N Sprinkle. This little "fella" has been busy!  I had this patterned paper that I thought would go great with him. I made my own glitter paper by using the Versamarker on all the red fruits and veggies, adding Sparkle embossing powder EP107 and heat setting it.




 I had fun making the ribbon by folding it accordion style. I then added the bow separately.




  Twinkling Clouds Sparkle N Soft SS107 was used on the mouse's stomach.


 


   Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!

                                                                           

3 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is adorable! I like your idea to make use of your versmarker to add sparkle embossing to pre printed paper!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Very cute. The Sparkle berries are a great added touch to this fun little card. Love that ribbon too.

Donna Ellis said...

your pleated ribbon is fantastic, April! Love the bright, cheerful colors and your pretty card design, too! hugs, de

Blog Archive