Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Love Is ....

Welcome to Sparkle N Sprinkle's 
February 1, 2015 Reveal.

This month FOUR new rubber stamp sets and two new digi-only sets are being introduced.   These sets are 20% off their regular price, until Feb. 3rd.  All the new reveal sets are available on Cling Mounted Rubber and as a digital image.  Iris Garden #687 is the stamp set featured in  This Month's Technique Video.

The sets are:


Seasonal Trees #680   (digi version DIGI680)
Sleep Over #686   (digi version DIGI686)
Iris Garden #687  (digi version DIGI687)
Berry Sundae #688   (digi version DIGI688)
Wild About You #DIGI692 (digi only)
Stanley Valentine #DIGI693 (digi only)


Hi Everyone! I chose to use the Berry Sundae stamp set 688 on my card this month. Ice cream is my most favorite dessert in all the world! The more chocolatey and chunky the better! LOL! I had a pad of paper that went perfectly with this set.


This is how the card looks when it is closed. I used Dazzling Rose glitter G1085 on the berries. For the whipped cream I applied White Liquid Applique and added Sparkling Snow glitter G1003 on it and heat set it. I also used the Sparkling Snow glitter in the mixing bowl in the corner. Diamond Glaze was used on the ice cream bowl.





On Feb 3rd,  one Grand Prize Winner will be selected from the comments left on the designers' blogs listed below.  The Grand Prize Winner will receive
all FOUR of the new rubber stamp sets (or digi sets, if you prefer)


The winner of the blog hop will be announced on Feb 3 on Facebook, the SNS blog, and on our blogs.  This month's Blog Hop order is:


(Tip: if you have a problem with a particular link, try clicking on the person's blog title to send you to their Home page.)

Don't forget to leave a comment with each Designer to be eligible for the Grand Prize.  We love reading your comments and hope we have inspired you as well.  If you absolutely can not leave a comment for some reason, please email icinganne@yahoo.com with your comment and the name of the blog or Designer you are commenting about.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day! Now on to the very talented  Shona!

26 comments:

Anne Temple said...

This is adorable. Love how the black doily really makes the dessert pop. Love your design too.

Jessica K said...

I just love this stamp set!! Great job!!

Linda Jean said...

You have made me hungry of ice cream!! It looks so edible! I love the sparkling berries!

Belinda said...

April, I love what you did with the stamp set!! It is so pretty and makes me hungry for ice cream. Just beautiful!!

Shona Erlenborn said...

How sweet!! Literally!! Love the sparkle and the dimension of the "cream"! Great, fun card.

Gina H said...

Great card! I love the color combination and your paper choices really tie the whole card together.

D- said...

Thanks for sharing your yummy card. Love it..
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}

Cheryl B said...

Your berry sundae looks delicious!

loulou said...

Delicious card. I like the kind of vintage soda shop style of the stamp and your card.

Lori Kobular said...

That sundae looks so yummy!! I love the papers you used to make this great card!

Mary Holshouser said...

I like to make easel cards. Hadn't thought about making a recipe holder design.
It works great. The sundae looks delicious.
thanks for sharing a fun idea.

Unknown said...

What a cute, cute idea. Really like it.

Janett said...

Your ice cream Sunday looks good enough to eat. The set would make a great birthday card.

Unknown said...

I love the way You used a recipe card for the background- it adds to the homey, friendly feel.

AuntDi said...

So creative! I love the fact that you used a recipe card for the background on this card. I may have to borrow that idea! So cute.

Donna said...

Beautiful, that daily really makes your wonderfully colored image pop!

Jean Bullock said...

This is such a darling card. I love the colors and die cuts you chose. Easel cards are one of my favorite card folds and you did such a great job on it. You have just the right amount of sprinkle too. I love that Dazzling Rose glitter. Looks great on the raspberries. I pinned. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/415386765606714846/

gearjammer said...

I never thought a black doily would look so special!!! I think that will be my next "go-to"

Pat said...

What a great idea for a card! Love the sundae stamp.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Yum! Wonderful card- looks good enough to eat : )

Susanne said...

What a tempting card! Very nice!

Sandy (Cheesy) said...

April, this is just adorable. I really like easel cards. And I thnk this is a good definition for love! You really have to care for someone to share desserts!!!!

Colleen said...

Sweet card and also good enough to grab a spoon and dig in

Lenet said...

beautiful card!

Donna Ellis said...

Yum Yum YUMMMMY! Love your darling card, and the green lined recipe papers! Great job with the dessert, too! hugs, de

Unknown said...

Great card! Love the colors and the pop of the black. This would make a super wedding shower card.

Blog Archive