Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, January 18, 2019

Love Is In The Air!

Hello and welcome to my blog! I want to show you a Valentine card I made. I can't believe that Valentine's Day will be here soon!  At Just For Fun they have so many wonderful stamps to use for this special day. You can see them here.


I used one of the Postal Hearts on this card. I embossed it using black embossing powder, colored it using alcohol markers and fussy cut it to fit over the heart embossed Spellbinder die. I added a punched border, ribbon, cord and silver enamel dots for embellishment. 

You still have time to join in the challenge this month. The theme is to use blue and silver. We hope to see you there!

Have a great day!

Challenges entered:

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge:  January 2019
Love To Scrap:  Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown:  #423 Embossing Wet/Dry

3 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

I love this April. The heart really pops! Very pretty image.

Conniecrafter said...

So love your color combo here, like te postal mark on the heart and the fancy border to go with it, pretty bow to top it off

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x

Blog Archive