Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, January 21, 2019

Patterned Paper Series #2

Welcome back to my patterned paper series! Valentine's Day will be here soon. Have you started on your cards yet? I hope this card will inspire you to use those patterned paper scraps that we all seem to have lying around. Today I have used strips of different patterned papers to fill in a heart die.



I glued strips of patterned paper behind the Nellie Snellen heart die. I stamped the Inkadinkado cat, fussy cut him and added him over the heart. The cat paws are stickers. The saying is from Just For Fun Stamps.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Crafty Hazelnut's Challenge:  January 2019
Two Crafty Critter Crazies:  Critter #22
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #370 -  #371

5 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a fun color combination, April. Love the little kitty - perfect Valentine for the cat-lover!

Bunny said...

Cute card. Love the colors and the paws stickers. [Bunny]

Conniecrafter said...

this is a great idea to use those very thin strips up, cool cat to go with it!

Helen said...

Great card - love the pink and black together.

Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.

Helen x
DT

Julie said...

Lovely card
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Pattern Paper Challenge
Julie T

Blog Archive