Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, January 5, 2019

Wish Big!

Hi and welcome to my blog . I want to show you a winter birthday card that will be great for the guys!



I made the background by dropping a few drops of white and green acrylic paint onto some blue card stock. I then laid another piece of blue card stock over the first one, pulled them apart and I got the look of mountains! I stamped the Just For Fun Polar Bear Sketch stamp, added white sparkle flocking, fussy cut him and adhered him to the card. Lastly I stamped Wish Big on the background. The saying is from the Sentiments 1 unmounted sheet.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope that you will join in our challenge here. We would love to see your wonderful creations! The theme for the challenge is to use blue and silver.

Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered: 2 Crafty Critter Crazies #22
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes #368 - #369

2 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Awesome idea April! Love how you did the background.

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, April! DEF-DEF-DEFINITELY COLD looking! LOL Fantastic creation, and such a lovely scene. So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Thanks for supporting us, and we hope to see more of your pretty creations in the future. Please check back to see if you are a winner or A Designer Favorite. Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Blog Archive