Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, April 19, 2019

Happy Easter

Hi and welcome to my blog! I want to wish you a Happy Easter! This card goes right along with the challenge for this month at Just For Fun Stamps. The challenge theme is to use lace on your card.



I used one of their new stamps, Floral Wreath, and colored it using Zig watercolor markers. I then ran the card through a dotted swiss embossing folder. I stamped the Love U Bunnies, colored them with alcohol markers, fussy cut them and pop dotted them to the card. The saying is from the Sentiments 1 unmounted sheet. Yellow lace borders were added to the bottom of the card.

You still have some time to join in the challenge. You might even win a gift certificate to the store!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a blessed Easter!

Challenges entered:

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Mood Spring Board
Time Out Challenge:  #133 Embellishments

5 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is too cute, April! I love the combo of the floral wreath and the bunnies. Great job!

Nonni said...

Fabulous card! Great idea to combine that wreath with the bunnies, very unique and totally beautiful too. Love the pop of yellow from the lace. Thanks for joining us at Time Out Challenges!

Shona Chambers said...

This is such a pretty card!! Love how you embossed the panel after colouring the wreath, adds so much texture and interest. And your painting is amazing. And your lace border colour matches the bow on the wreath so perfectly. I'm so glad you shared this with us at TIME OUT!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card April! It's so pretty and I love how you've used the debossed side of the swiss dots, it looks wonderful.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Sue said...

Awww, sweet bunnies. Hope you had a wonderful Easter, April!

Hugs
Sue

Blog Archive