Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, April 22, 2019

Patterned Paper #8

Hi and welcome to my blog! I am showing another way to use up those paper scraps. On this card I made a collage background using my scraps and then added an image from Just For Fun Stamps. This image is perfect for the month of April. As you see I used this same image earlier on my Just For Fun Challenge card this month.



The image was cut out using the Gina Marie stitched oval die. Paper flowers and a lace border were added for embellishment.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a gorgeous Spring beauty! Such a delicate, feminine look.

Conniecrafter said...

pretty use of your papers, love the torn look of it too! Like your layering of your flowers!

Sue said...

I love the silhouette of the young girl. Good way to use those scraps, I for one have so many in a basket. Thanks for the inspiration April, beautiful card.

Hugs
Sue

Blog Archive