Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, April 8, 2019

Patterned Paper #7

It is time to show another way to use patterned paper on a card. Today I am showing a wreath I made with scraps of papers from my stash. I cut each scrap into a banner and placed the pieces in a circle. I punched out a circle from another piece of patterned paper, stamped the saying (unknown) and adhered it to the center of the wreath.



I stamped the cute Creative Vision cat, colored it with alcohol markers, fussy cut it and adhered it to the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a great day!

Challenges entered:

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge:  April 2019
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Animal Antics
Word art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #380 - #381

5 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Super cute wreath! Wonderful idea and I love the papers.

Bunny said...

What a cute card. I love that cat. He is so cute. The wreath is a great way to use up some scraps. [Bunny]

Conniecrafter said...

Great idea for those scraps, cute cat!

Mandy said...

Wonderful card April! I love how you've created the lovely wreath from scraps of paper & the image is adorable.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Sue said...

Hi April, what a great way to use up those beautiful pieces of leftover designer papers. I put them all in a basket, but don't use enough of them. Super fun card, kitty is cute. Thanks for the great idea.

Hugs
Sue

Blog Archive