Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, June 22, 2015

Enjoy Life .....

Hi Everyone! Welcome to my blog. I want to show another card I had fun making using this picture from The Shabby Tea Room as my inspiration.





I have several teapot stamps and here is one that I really love but it has no name of the company on the stamp! I also love this saying by Sparkle N Sprinkle.





I used the Floral Flourishes dies by Spellbinders to add some flair to the lace bow and flower. The border was made by using a Martha Stewart punch, once for each color and layering one on top of the other.




Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!





2 comments:

E. Marie said...

Beautiful. Love the little spoon!

Donna Ellis said...

oooooo! so beautiful, April! I love this card and all the tiny details. You must have had fun putting together someone so pretty. It's a lovely, feminine creation. I'm sorry about not visiting as often as I'd like these days. Thanks for understanding. hugs, de

Blog Archive