Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, June 15, 2015

Up and Away

Hi Everyone! I hope you are enjoying your day. It is very hot and humid outside today so I am staying in where it is cool! I want to show you a tag I made using a hot air balloon. If you have never been up in one you need to try it sometime. It is an awesome experience. I went on a fall day and we were cruising right along over the beautiful treetops!

I made the background by dropping reinkers on a hard sponge and swiping the sponge on the tag vertically and horizontally. I then spritzed the background with water a little to make the colors run.




I used a Tim Holtz script rub on and another design rub on and adhered an Idea-ology gear to it. The balloon was stamped on a Spellbinders die using Distress Faded Jeans ink. I used a water brush to move the color around a little.




Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenge entered: 12 Tags of 2015 -- June


1 comment:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Too cute! Love this gorgeous masculine tag. The coloring is awesome April.

Blog Archive