Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Tea Party

Hi Everyone! Welcome to my blog. I hope you are enjoying your day. I want to share a card I made using one of my teapot stamps. I love tea parties, teapots and teacups. I got the inspiration for my card from this beautiful photo from The Shabby Tea Room. Wouldn't this teapot make a lovely table centerpiece?






I stamped  my teapot with pink ink, fussy cut it and covered it with Glossy Accents to make it look like porcelain. TIP: When fussy cutting it helps to cut away large pieces of paper to give you room to cut better. I also turn my paper as I cut to help the "flow" of the scissors. The leaves were cut from the Memory box die - Fresh Foliage.





I added Stickles Icicles glitter glue to all the flowers.





The bow is made from seam binding that I dyed by using Distress Tumbled Glass ink.





Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a great day!


Challenges entered:

Simon Says Monday Challenge: For the Love of Plants
Top Tip Tuesday: Cut it Out






11 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

What a beautiful teapot! Who makes that gorgeous stamp? I would love to have it! Your card is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #19!

April said...

The stamp is a PXS stamp!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the colors and the beautiful flowers!! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Debbie said...

April, this is beautiful! Thank you for applying for our Design Team -- good luck with the call!!

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely project! Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

Anna-Karin said...

Such a beautiful card April!! I love the teapot, pretty flowers and touches of glitter. Gorgeous colours!!Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

scrappymo! said...

This is so gorgeous! Love the glossy accents on the teapot to make it look like porcelain!

The glitter stickles on the flowers is so pretty...an all around wonderful design!

scrappymo! said...

This is so gorgeous! Love the glossy accents on the teapot to make it look like porcelain!

The glitter stickles on the flowers is so pretty...an all around wonderful design!

Jill Norwood said...

Your card is beautiful! I love your pretty teapot of flowers! Great take on the inspiration photo!

Lori Turner said...

What an absolutely BEAUTIFUL card! Love the colors, all the flowers and glitter :) GORGEOUS! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday! xoxxo

Unknown said...

Beautiful card and thanks for sharing your tip with us at Top Tip Tuesday! Lisa DT

Blog Archive