Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Hot Days of Summer

Hi Everyone! Welcome to my blog. I hope you are enjoying your day. These August days sure are hot and I am so looking forward to Fall! I want to share a card I made using hot simmering colors of Summer. I used my new Color Burst powders and made the red flowers free hand for the background.




I cut the cute hedgehog by Penny Black using the Spellbinders Labels 4 die. The butterfly is from the Exotic Butterfly die set by Cheery Lynn.




I love using these shiny polymer glue dots to add interest to my cards.




Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a lovely day!


Challenges entered:

Cheery Lynn:  Anything Goes/dies
Dies R Us:  The Great Outdoors
Penny Black:  Hot Summer Colors
Sweet Stampin':  Spots and/or Stripes


13 comments:

Darlene said...

What a fabulously fun creation! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘THE GREAT OUTDOORS’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Donna Ellis said...

The free hand flowers are wonderful, April! Darling card.

Sue from Oregon said...

Thanks for joining our August Hot Summer Colors challenge at Penny Black Saturday Challenge!

Wow...freehand flowers on your wonderful PB card...what a great touch!

♥ Sue Kment

Joan said...

Fabulous flowers! Great card

Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

Joan

Debbie said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining in this week at Sweet Stampin'. Debbie X

Juliz Design Post said...

Such a happy card you just can't help but smile at it and this cute little hedgehog. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck.
Julie x

Anne Temple said...

Wonderful card. Love the bright background you created.

shulsart said...

What a cute card, love that artsy background. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

Diane said...

FAbulous card...love that background!! Thank you for joining us at "Dies R Us" for our "The Great Outdoors" challenge!
Diane DRU DT

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love your flowers, very gorgeous. Sweet hedgehog stamp too. Fab interpretation of our 'Spots and Stripes' challenge this week at Sweet Stampin'. Thanks for joining in the fun with us. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Wends x Sweet Stampin' DT

Debbie's Time Out said...

Cute and colorful card. Thanks for joining the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge. Best of luck to you.

NGCARDS said...

A great creation! Thanks for playing at PBSC! xxx

Eret said...

Your flowers on the background are stunning! Thank you for sharing your adorable card with us at Stamping Sensation.
Eret x

Blog Archive