Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, August 14, 2015

Looking Forward to Fall

Hi Everyone! I hope you are having a good day. I am looking forward to Fall, how about you? I am looking forward to less humidity and cooler temperatures!  Here is a Fall card I made using Impression Obsession stamps, Pumpkin Patch F16031, Cover-a-Card Gingham CC006 and Cover-a-Card Birds in Trees CC102.  I made a frame by using Martha Stewart's border and corner leaf punches.




I put acrylic paints on a craft sheet, spritzed them with water and swiped my watercolor paper through them. I then stamped the pumpkins on the paper when it was dry and fussy cut them. I popped dotted them over the stamped background and birds.





Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!


    Challenges entered:  


Impression Obsession:  Fall Colors
Artistic Stamper:  Anything Goes
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards:  Frame It
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Food/Drink
We Love 2 Create:  Anything Goes


7 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is fabulous April - but no! - it's way to early to think of fall. Maybe you didn't have a bad winter? Still hoping there will be lots of sunshine around here for many more weeks, before the beautiful fall colors arrive! This is gorgeous though. Love that leaf border.

BeckyTE said...

The combo of the trees and pumpkins is just perfect and then I love that subtle gingham background too. Beautiful Fall card!

Donna Ellis said...

Yes! I am ready for Fall, too! Your autumn card is so pretty with the CAC background!

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card April. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT x

Notations of a Crafter said...

Lovely autumnal card. Although can't say I am ready for autumn yet, here in the UK it's not that hot lol!! Thanks for joining in the fun at the artistic stamper

Jingle said...

This is very pretty! You are ready for fall! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Wow, your card is so beautiful April, lovely layers. Thanks so much for joining us at Artistic stamper this month.

Blog Archive