Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Bits and Bobs #2

Hi Everyone! This is my second "bits and bobs" card made with bits and pieces of things in my stash. I found some pigment markers at Target one day last year and decided to try them out. I colored these  masked crazy birds and loved the effect! I cut a strip from a piece of patterned paper and added it to the bottom of the card along with this small flower die from Spellbinders.. To finish the card I adhered a few enamel dots.




Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

Challenges entered:

Get Creative:  Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #266-267

7 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

The colors are really fun and the markers look really good, especially how you could add the dots and details on the wings. I like this a lot!

scrappymo! said...

This is so darn cute with the birds back to back like this.
Great colours here!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Great design April! These guys are hysterical. Love the look that the markers give - never heard of pigment markers. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

So cute! I have been working hard this week cleaning and reorganizing my craft room. Now i can't wait to get stamping again> I might even come to Stamping Divas in Feb.
Miss you!

April said...

That would be great, Tricia! Hope to see you there.

April said...

That would be great, Tricia! Hope to see you there.

Conniecrafter said...

they are great, love how you colored them!!!

Blog Archive