Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, January 23, 2017

Black and White

Hi and welcome to my blog! I have been trying to use up some of my old stuff in my stash and I found this neat velvety zebra print paper. I used it for the background of my zebra image.




I stamped the zebra using black pigment ink and added Ebony Spark embossing powder from Sparkle N Sprinkle. You can see the sparkle more in this picture.




I cut out the image using Spellbinders Labels 4 die and added interest to this shape by cutting into it with Tim Holtz's Alterations Collection die. The leaves are from Memory Box - Fresh Foliage. 


Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!


Challenges entered:

Crafty Creations:  Anything Goes #333
Inspiration Destination:  Anything Goes #120






9 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This guy is so cute! Perfect background paper for him too! Love how you die cut the little bits out of the edge of the die cut.

Darlene said...

What a fun creation and great use of stash! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘BLACK & WHITE’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

What a bold image! I love the black and white combo. And the background paper must be amazing in person!

Anne Temple said...

How cool and what a great challenge idea! Love your added bling too.

Leslie Miller said...

This caught my eye immediately at Double D. How beautiful! Imagine having zebra print velvet paper! I have some with fish, but zebra print is so much more cool. Love this! Thanks so much for sharing in our black and white challenge at Double D!

Conniecrafter said...

very cool, I just love how you used the tim holtz die too!!

Diane said...

Love this and how perfect is that paper...sometimes it is so fun to use that older stash!! Fabulous card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Stunning creation, love the image....just love it!

Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination, I hope we will see you again!
Hugs Shell xx

Kristina said...

Love the B&W - works so well. Thanks so much for joining us over at Crafty Creations Challenges. Kristina DT

Blog Archive