Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, January 27, 2017

Love Cats

Hello Everyone! Today I want to show you a card I made using these sweet Stamptangle Cats from Just For Fun.  Valentine's Day is quickly approaching. Have you made your  Valentine's yet?  If not, maybe this will inspire you to start.




I started with embossing my card base using a heart embossing folder and then I  matted it on black card stock. I cut the frame using the Orchard Tree frame from Memory Box and used a heart punch for the hearts on the tree. I stamped the cats on red card stock, embossed them with black embossing powder and then colored some areas with a white colored pencil. The whole frame was pop dotted to the card base.

I would like to invite you to join our January Anything Goes challenge at Just For Fun stamps. You still have a few more days. You can view all the details here. We would love to see your wonderful creations.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

April

Challenges entered:


Get Creative:  Anything Goes #54
Modsquad Challenge:  Show Your Love
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown:  Anything Goes #327

5 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Such a very cute Valentine! I love the color scheme and the sweet little hearts!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Very unique April! Love the embossed cats on the red - gorgeous result!

Macimbalo said...

Wow, what a cool card! Love those cats and the way you used them in your design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host

Conniecrafter said...

that is too cute, I love the way you gave white highlights to that cats and so neat to pair it with that tree full of hearts, I so have to get at least two valentine cards made

Virginia L. said...

Intricate designs and colors! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

Blog Archive