Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Winter Wonderland

Hi and welcome to my blog. I am glad you stopped by today. I want to show you a card I made using the Snowy Park stamp from Penny Black. We had a winter wonderland a couple of weeks ago and then we had spring weather. I know winter will come back. Our weather here in the south is so unpredictable!






I cut out the image using Spellbinders small oval die and sponged a little blue and purple Distress inks for the sky. Olaf White glitter from Sparkle N Sprinkle was used on the snowflake punch and trees and ground of the image. The image was layered on decorative Spellbinders dies and then layered on patterned paper. Blue rhinestones added the finishing touch.

Thanks again for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!

Challenges entered:

Dies R Us:  Winter Blues
Penny Black:  Anything Goes
Sparkle N Sprinkle: Anything Goes With Loose Glitter, Embossing Powder,                                          Flocking

8 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is very pretty, it looks like a vintage Christmas card with the scene and the soft colors.

Darlene said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Yep weather here in Ohio has been up & down too! I have this stamp somewhere ... you've inspired me to find it and ink it up! Great job! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Winter Blues’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love the vintage look April! Just simply gorgeous!

Sherri said...

Beautiful scene! Love your background & this is just gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining our "Winter Blues" challenge at Dies R Us!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful winter time card, love the sky color and pretty way to frame it!!

Donna Ellis said...

Gorgeously done, Miss April! xo

Greta said...

What a beautiful image & love your card design with the decorative dies! So glad you joined us at PBSC!

scrappymo! said...

This is so beautiful. Love the image and the way you have added the fabulous sparkle!

Blog Archive