Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, January 13, 2017

Thinking of You

Hi and welcome to my blog! I hope you are having a good day. I want to show you the card I made using my new Snowy Pine small stamp and the Peeling Paint Frame from Just For Fun.




I started with the frame and masked the trees. The frame was water colored to look like wood. I added white Liquid Applique and stickles glitter to the trees.




The snowflakes are stickers and stickles glitter was also applied to them.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Come join us in the January challenge that we have going on now at Just For Fun. You do not have to use a Just For Fun stamp, but if you do your name will go in the drawing twice! We would love to see your creative projects!

Happy Stamping!

April


Challenges entered:

Tuesday Throwdown:  Snowflakes
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes # 264-265






7 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi April!
This is stunning. I love the snow on the trees. Thanks so much for stopping by to share your wonderful card in our challenge. I hope you have a blessed week, and that you will join us again soon.
Hugs,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Wendy Bellino said...

Lovely serene scene you created April!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

It is so beautiful and I was thinking that the peeling paint frame (didn't know it existed) would be perfect for shabby chic cards with the paint being eithe pink or mint. TFS!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Brilliant! I love that background peeling paint frame - and it works perfectly with your trees. Just gorgeous April!

Birdie said...

I can only say...goregous. Thanks for sharing at Tuesday Throwdown. Hope to see more.

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous wood look to the background and I totally love the snowy trees with it!

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Fantastic Card. Thanks for your entry in the The Tuesday Throwdown challenge.

Blog Archive