Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Perfect Pair

Hi and welcome to my blog. I want to show you a valentine card I made using the Just For Fun Cake With Candles large stamp and the Perfect Pair saying stamp. Just For Fun has just the right stamps to help make your valentines!




I chose the fun stripped patterned paper for y background that also had hearts on it. I used Diamond Glaze on them to make them shine as you will see in the next photo. I stamped the image and cut it out using the Nellie Snellon doily die. This was attached to the pink Spellbinders small die circle. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and added Sparkle embossing powder ( courtesy of Sparkle N Sprinkle ) to the cake icing. Yellow Stickles glitter was added to the candle flames. I edged the die, patterned paper and banners with pink dye based ink.




Thanks so much for stopping by. Please come join the Just For Fun Sweet Nothings challenge here. We would love to see your creations and you may also win a gift certificate to the store! Have a great day!


Challenges entered:

Crafty Cardmakers:  Love, Love, Love
heARTful Challenge:  Anything Goes + Rubber Stamp
The Paper Girls:  Patterned Paper


8 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Such a fun card, and the cake image is whimsical and looks great in the colors you used. All the papers and glitter go together so well!

Wendy Bellino said...

What a festive birthday card! The stripes are a great background! Love the dimension the Diamond Glaze added to the little hearts. I just bought some Spectrum Noir markers and haven't had a chance to use them. After seeing all the great coloring, I'm itching to get them out and play!

Unknown said...

Hi April

You've designed a very cute card. I like how you've used the glaze on the hearts. I like adding glazes too!

Thank you for joining us at 'Crafty Cardmakers Challenge'

June
http://poppyfieldcardcrafts.blogspot.com/

Conniecrafter said...

very cute idea for a valentine with that sentiment and love the diamond glaze on the heart!

crafty said...

A lovely take on our love challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.
Mary

Lin said...

What a clever sentiment for the image!

Thank you so much for joining in with my Love, Love, Love challenge this time.

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers

chanya13 said...

Fabulous card, beautifully coloured and designed. Thanks for playing along with Crafty Cardmakers

Sally Dodger said...

A wonderful Valentine's themed card. I love how you have added Diamond Glaze to the hearts and such a fun image and sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers. Sally.x.

Blog Archive