Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, January 6, 2017

Vintage Flowers

Hi and welcome to my blog! Of course all my flowers are gone except for my pansies, but I am showing a flower card I made today from this picture inspiration from Altenew. Aren't these lovely flowers and colors?  These flowers look like snow and we have snow in the forecast today!




Here is my card. I used the Altenew Vintage Flowers set and stamped the flowers with white pigment ink. The ink tends to soak into the card stock so I colored over the flowers again with a white colored pencil. I used Gold Liquid Pearls for the flower centers.



The saying came from the Altenew layered Lily set. I embossed the saying with gold embossing powder and outlined the "thanks" with a black marker.

I flicked some gold metallic paint across the card for interest and then added the bow and butterfly. The twig was outlined with a gold metallic marker.



Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you are enjoying the new year so far!

Challenge entered:

Altenew:  Inspiration




4 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Your card is beautiful and perfect for the inspiration photo!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Stunning April! Love the gold along the branches and the white flowers are beautiful. Great job!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, that is such a great idea with the white pencil to give it a little more color, love the gold splattering!

Sue said...

Hi April, a beautiful card. Love the rich color of the background, and the gold flecks look amazing.

Hugs
Sue

Blog Archive