Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Hi Everyone and Happy Valentine's Day! It is just around the corner. I hope your day will be a great one. I used a new set at Sparkle N Sprinkle called Sweet Strawberries on this Valentine card today. I love these chocolate covered strawberries and I LOVE chocolate covered strawberries period -- especially the dark chocolate ones! LOL! Maybe we will have some for Valentine's Day. To make the chocolate look on these strawberries, I used Diamond Glaze. You can see some shininess on one of the strawberries on the right. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!




5 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Such a pretty and sparkly Valentine's card. Love the glossiness of the chocolate.

Anonymous said...

Love the "frosted" paper!

Brenda said...

They look yummy enough to eat!!! Love all the pink "bling" - beautiful card.

Julie Z said...

Great card April! Love the yummy strawberries and the background glitter makes it extra eye catching1

Unknown said...

Very yummy and the frosted paper

Blog Archive