Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Stained Leaves

Hi and welcome to my blog! A couple of weekends ago I went on a fun stamping retreat where I worked on some challenges on a stamping board. This was one submission where we were supposed to to use the "kissing" stamping technique. You can see the technique on the leaves underneath. I wanted a shadow effect so I fussy cut the leaves again and used Distress Stains to color them. Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!


4 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

a gorgeous technique, April. I especially love the purple in the leaves - the colors are so pretty!

Anne Temple said...

This is so pretty! Love the purple and greens.

Brenda said...

Totally yummy!!! Love the colors too :)

E. Marie said...

You sure worked hard on our weekend and certainly accomplished more than I did. This came out so beautiful. Great job with the kissing technique.

Blog Archive