Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, February 18, 2013

Technique Tuesday -- Diamond Pop Out Fold


Hi Everyone! Welcome back to the Sparkle N Sprinkle Technique Tuesday! I hope you are having a good day. I have had a wonderful weekend! I went on a stamping retreat for four days with Marie ( one of our SNS designers ) and other stamping pals! We stamped, played games, ate and had a great time. We even had a surprise snowstorm for a couple of hours. It was beautiful seeing the snow come down.
Today I am showing how to make a diamond pop out card. This card is fun for all ages. I decided to make mine a male card.


Supplies:
  1. patterned paper or plain to stamp or decorate
  2. score pad
  3. embellishments ( optional )
  4. saying stamp
I made a 5 "x 5"  card base. If you are making a card this size then cut your patterned paper 6" x 6".


You will need to score down the middle of this at 3 inches. Turn and score down the middle again at 3 inches and then score one diagonal as shown.


Next fold it up like this. This is hard to explain, but hopefully you can see the idea by the picture.


Adhere the top and bottom flaps inside the card like this.  Stamp saying and embellish.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

April

Sparkle N Sprinkle supplies used:
  1. 1914 Chevy Royal Mail Roadster 1335-285E
  2. Classic Birthday 1353-285B
  3. Amber Wheat Flocking FL116
  4. Black embossing powder EP170

5 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Oh, April - I love this so much! The papers, colors, and theme - wonderful card!

Brenda said...

How fun! It's a fabulous card - especially love the newsprint paper...

Anne Temple said...

This is so fun! Love how you stamped directly onto patterned paper and colored the image. All the gears are a perfect embellishment.

I know you had a blast this weekend with Marie and all.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Awesome masculine card April. Will have to give this a go! Thanks for sharing.

E. Marie said...

This looks so great with the print paper, on both the front and inside. This image is so perfect with this coloring.

Blog Archive