Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, January 27, 2012

Favorite Things

Hello! It has been absolutely gorgeous here these past two days. I had a fun time making this "springy" card! The challenge at Basic Grey is to use your favorite things on your card. I just love ribbon, pearls, die cuts and flowers, so you see I have used them all! I used Basic Grey paper from the Sweet Threads pack. At Joan's Gardens we are to make a birthday card and use the colors, pink, green and some purple, distress some edges and do some paper piercing ! 

10 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Beautiful card April.
I love the colors you used too. Great job!

Thanks so much for joining for Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Nan G said...

Very pretty card! Found you in the challenge At Joan's Gardens.

Brenda said...

What a lovely card. Love the colors - it's so soft and pretty!

Karalee said...

April, what a great card. Love the design and colors of the background paper, but I do especially love that touch of purple. Perfect!

Olena said...

Very pretty card! Love it! Have a Wonderful Weekend! Olena

Donna Ellis said...

So pretty, with another of your fantastic bows! The colors are lovely together, and the embellishments blend perfectly!

Unknown said...

Terrific card, love your Rose Bow, and also how you incorporated your background into the focals of the card!!
Thanks for sharing
Hugs
Donna

Lana Clarke said...

Such a beautiful Card April as always xxx

Barbara Bruder said...

What a pretty card. Love the bow and the background paper.

Kate said...

This is breathtaking! What a wonderful combinations of colours and techniques - and they all work perfectly together!

Blog Archive