Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

I hope all of you had a Happy New Year! We had a "quiet" one here except that loud fireworks were going off until 1pm! I wish each of you many blessings in this new year ahead!

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab card.....

Barbara Bruder said...

What a pretty card. Happy New Year!!!

Cheryl said...

Oooh, your card is gorgeous!


Wishing you a year of health, happiness and creativity! Happy New Year!

~Cheryl~

Kate said...

What a striking card! It's lovely!
I pray that God's blessings will pour over you!

Blog Archive