Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, January 16, 2012

Technique Tuesday



Welcome back to the Sparkle N Sprinkle Technique Tuesday! I have another technique that I hope you will enjoy trying this week. I call this Acetate Dazzle.


Supplies:
  • Acetate
  • Jet Black Staz On ink
  • Dimensional glue
  • 3 colors reinkers
  • sponge brush
  • Starfire glitter
Place frame on top of acetate in order to see spacing of images and stamp images onto the acetate using Jet Black Staz On ink.


Turn acetate over and squirt a quarter size amount of dimensional glue on the center of the acetate.  Then add a few drops of each color of the reinkers into the dimensional glue.


Take a sponge brush and spread the glue and reinkers over the whole piece of acetate. Since my reinkers were lighter colors -- I used a pink, light green and light blue -- I added a few more drops of reinkers as I was spreading the glue. After the acetate is covered with the glue and rinkers, then sprinkle Starfire glitter over the whole piece of acetate and let dry.
I hope you enjoyed the technique today. I hope to see you back next week for another fun technique!

April

3 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Just gorgeous April. I haven't seen this technique before. It's a must try. TFS.

Donna Ellis said...

I'm heading over to the SNS blog now! Your card is WOW! Love how the colors contrast with the black!

Kate said...

This is fabulous!! This would work so wonderfully well for a variety of girls' projects. What an amazing card with the colour and glitter!! I had to Google "reinkers" after reading your instructional post as I've never heard of that before. Thanks for teaching me!

Blog Archive