Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Just Right Inspiration

Hello Everyone! I enjoyed doing this card challenge for Just Rite tonight. Their challenge is an inspiration challenge. Such pretty colors!  I made the flowers by using the Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers die and coloring them with Twinkling H2Os. The butterfly stamp is from the Just Rite Butterfly Garden set.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

GORGEOUS!!! Love the colors..

kathi17 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kathi17 said...

Your card is beautiful, I love the shape and the flowers. We will be going to SC in a few weeks, probably the Charleston area, we need to get away from the cold! (I deleted my previous quote because I put NC instead of SC. NC was last winter!

Kate said...

Oh, this is absolutely beautiful!! I love the print in the background - and the turquoise is stunning!

Blog Archive