Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sweet Hummer

I know it is winter but I miss the hummingbirds at my feeder. I will have to enjoy them vicariously through these lovely stamps until they return in the summer! This stamp is one of the new releases from Sparkle N Sprinkle. Isn't this stamp lovely? Please visit Sparkle N Sprinkle to see the card creations using more of these wonderful stamps!

9 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! Incredible card, April! Love how the paper features the hummer, and sets your masterpiece with such a Vintage flair! Your ribbon, coloring, and elements are so elegant and sweetly girly! I know you can hardly wait until hummers return from their winter trip south. The touch of sparkle is just the right amount! Thank you for sharing!

Shona Erlenborn said...

A beautiful creation April! Love your soft color choices and the vintage look. Gorgeous.

Karalee said...

April, this is a beautiful card - very elegant.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I am so proud of you...I always knew you were talented in the stamping department and now you are proving it big time. What a gorgeous card you created. I hope you are having a fantastic new year too.

Unknown said...

I love the way you cut around the petals of the flowers and made them dimensional. And glitter is always nice:)

creativearts said...

Wow! This is a gorgeous card! The cutting, coloring, layout, everything is wonderful!

Gerlinde said...

What an elegant card! Love everything about it! Beautiful layout! So inspirational!

Kate said...

This is gorgeous! The sentiment is absolutely wonderful. I've not heard that before.

Amanda R said...

April this is lovely! Gorgeous coloring and I love how you cut out the image and the flowers, nice dimension!

Blog Archive