Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, May 26, 2012

12 Tags of 2012 -- May

Hi Folks! I hope you are enjoying your holiday weekend! I have been stamping and I made a tag for Tim Holtz's May tag challenge. Click here to see his wonderful tutorial and challenge. I don't have a melting pot for the UT, so I smushed my flowers in a Versa Mark ink pad and sprinkled UT on the them and heated it with a heat gun. I did this 3 times and it worked pretty well. All the sewing stamps on the background and the spool on the bow are from the Sparkle N Sprinkle Sew Fabulous stamp set 461. The Little Black Dress stamp is from Stampabilities. This was a fun challenge. I really enjoyed working on this project. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful holiday!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A pretty tag. I like the mix of images and embellishments for the sewing theme.

Sue said...

Beautiful tag, April. Love the soft oolors and the vintage look and feel. Great sewing embellishments too.

Hugs
Sue

lolita cardenas c. said...

so cute!

Brenda said...

Cute and fabulous "elements".

Winnie said...

So pretty. I love how soft and feminie it looks. The flowers turned out great your way!

Blog Archive