Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Joan's Gardens Challenge

I made this card for the Joan's Garden challenge. The theme is vintage using tan and olive with a pop of color and feathers. I haven't used this vintage lady in a long time, so it was nice using this stamp again. Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful weekend.


6 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the soft colours and the elegant image.....

Brenda said...

Very elegant!

Darlene said...

OH ... very pretty April! LOVE all the pearl effects and the feathers are PERFECT!!! (That's the size pack I have 'somewhere' that I was looking for to use in this same manner ... no success in finding them though!) Glad you had yours available for this beautiful creation!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love your subtle colors April, and the little tuft of feathers is just right!

Glenda said...

So pretty in pink! Love the feathers!

Selma said...

Your vintage card is so pretty April. I really like all your embellishments. Thanks for joining us in our challenge at Joan's Gardens.

Blog Archive