Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Summer on the Farm

Hi! It is a beautiful day here today. I hope you are enjoying yours. I am submitting this card once again in the Impression Obsession challenge. There was a problem with Linksy last week, so Shirley has been so nice to let me enter it again. I used this stamp from Impression Obsession -- Flower Wheelbarrow Scene k1311 . I made the flower using 3 flower punches that I layered together. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


10 comments:

E. Marie said...

April, this is so pretty. Great summer scene. My grandparents had a dairy farm and we loved bottle feeding the new calves. Fun memories!

Brenda said...

Love the softness of the background and the pop of color with the flowers in the wheelbarrow!!!

Inger Harding said...

This is such a beautiful summer card!!
Love that wheelbarrow!
Have a lovely weekend.

♥ Inger

Sue said...

A Two-fer. Both are beautiful. Love the images. Your Mother's Day card is so pretty, love the pastel colors. Farm scene with flowers also very nice.

Happy Mother's Day, and have a great weekend.

Hugs
Sue

Vicki G said...

Elegant and cheerful. Thanks for joining us at IO~

VIcki

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a lovely card, so subtle and then with the "pop" of color from the wheelbarrow.

Shirley said...

Totally beautiful and comforting too!! Love your colors and what you did with the dies too! Thanks for playing and good luck in the drawing too!

cparsons said...

I love the softness of the backgound and then the splash of color in the wheelbarrow.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So pretty, such a gorgeous scene and beautiful colours
Lindsay xx

Katie said...

Great card! Love the soft shading and your flower as well! Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

Blog Archive