Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Happy Memorial Day

Hi Everyone,

I want to wish all of you a wonderful Memorial Day and weekend. I want to thank all of the military people who are serving to keep our country free. God bless you. I also thank those who have lost their lives to keep us free. May we never forget what it has cost them.

Stay safe as you celebrate all of these brave people.


5 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab card and great design...

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi April, thanks for visiting my blog. Your card is lovely, and it is so important not to forget the people who have given us our freedom. Have a great weekend, Valerie

Sue said...

Hi April, beautiful patriotic card! Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Hugs
Sue

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Oh wow this is fabulous , I love the way that you have laid it all out
Lindsay xx

Brenda said...

Love the "soft" red white & blue colors! Nice layout.

Blog Archive