Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Celebrating Summer Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the Sparkle N Sprinkle Celebrating Summer blog hop! If you hopped here by way of the Sparkle N Sprinkle blog then you are in the right place. If not, you might want to start at the beginning to be eligible for FIVE great prizes! The hop runs from Thursday, May 17 through Friday, May 18. Winners will be announced on the SNS blog on Saturday, May 19.

Summer is just around the corner. What fun to relax by the sea and enjoy a good book like Dani here.  She looks so comfortable in her hammock.  Life sure is sweet!


Sparkle N Sprinkle supplies used:

1. Dani Reading 3112-393H
2. Palm Hammock 3594-456H
3. Flip Flops 3591-456A
4. Life is Sweet 3107-392A
5. Florida Beach Glitter G1111

What more could one ask for than to have a yummy strawberry swirl ice cream cone after a warm day at the
beach? What a great end to a beautiful day!


Sparkle N Sprinkle supplies used:

1. Ice Cream Cone 2051-374C
2. Treat Yourself 2052-374A
3. Waterscape Glitter G1108

Please make sure you leave a comment on each blog to be eligible for the prizes. Thanks for stopping by.
Now hop on over to the talented Marie's blog for some wonderful eye candy!

33 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

Love both cards. What screams summer more than ice cream.And your card is so yummy looking. The hammock is also another fun summer thing.

Brenda said...

I just LOVE the top card with the sunset on the beach. Your addition of Dani was inspirational! I have to say, the ice cream is making me hungry! Great job, April!

Julie Z said...

Oh my, Dani fits so perfectly & looks so cute in the hammock. Great idea! And the ice cream is the perfect summer treat! Great summer cards April!

C said...

Way to go putting Dani in that comfy hammock! Cool cards!

Karalee said...

Both cards are super cute, but I really like the card with Dani - very clever!

howo34 said...

I love the ice cream cone card, so pretty!

Cat said...

WOW! Your cards are so cute, and the colors are so bright and summery!

Catherine said...

Fab cards, really love the ice cream one...

Emily said...

I love both of the cards, but the ice cream is my favorite.

Emily

Shona Erlenborn said...

How clever with Dani relaxing in the Hammock! And that ice cream sure looks good enough to eat! Great job April

Verna Angerhofer said...

Oh, my! Lazing in a hammock was a favorite thing to do as a kid on a summer day and to top the day off with a yummy ice cream cone just added to the perfection of it. Your cards both excel in expressing those feelings exactly. Awesome job!

Julie said...

Like walkling in the sand for real!

NWFlamingo said...

No flamingoes on your beach, but thanks for bringing the ice cream!

Hopemore Studio said...

Oh I could so be laying on a beach right now!

Anita Braddock said...

Love this card the Stamp set is Awesome wow Summer is coming.love the Sparkles. thanks for sharing your beautiful work

Dianne Potter said...

There's nothing better in the summer than an ice cream cone and yours looks heavenly. Thanks for sharing.

Janet LoBianco said...

The sun looks like a great big orange. Deni must be in Florida basking in the sun. Love it! The ice cream cone looks good enough to eat

Aurora Christina said...

Love the beach glitter! I also really like the ice cream cone. I may have to pick that up!

Kathy Vogel said...

Dani looks so relaxed reading in her hammock. I can see the palm trees blowing in the breeze. Strawberry ice cream cones are one of my favorite flavors.

HelenM said...

i love the hammock and sun!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

jaymack said...

There is no better way to spend a summer day than in a hammock.

mary said...

Cute, cute cards. Love the images! Thanks

E. Marie said...

April, what adorable summer cards. Love the awesome background on the 1st and the 2nd card just made me give up my diet!!

Gerlinde said...

I just think putting Dani in the Hammock is genius! Love the scene you created! And the ice cream card is adorable!

judys said...

I love the hammock! it even looks as relaxing as it can get.

Karenladd said...

Love both of your cards, but that one with the hammock just made me smile! Love the gorgeous background on that!

Karin said...

Darling summer cards! Love the sunset background and the icecream cone looks delish :)

Tammy said...

Awesome work! I love the ice cream cone!

Tammy said...

Awesome work! I love the ice cream cone!

Gina R said...

Love these cards. I would have never thought of putting dani on the hammock.

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi April, nice work! Just stopping by to say hello! Valerie

aileen said...

My favorite card is the ice cream cone. You dolled up the ice cream so it looked really yummy. The background reminded me of ice cream shops. Thank you

Donna Ellis said...

oooooh! How gorgeous your cards are, April! Love what you have done with Dani - she's really on vacation, isn't she? The background is beautiful, too. The ice cream cone is darling! I'm ready for summer... to be over. LOL It's been in the 90s for nearly the whole month! Thanks for sharing your pretty cards.

Blog Archive